As the situation around Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees continues to be our number one priority.
In response to government directives and to help provide the safest possible environment for our customers and staff, we have made some changes:
- on site auctions to sell our properties will not occur while gathering restrictions remain in place. The method of sale is now specified on each individual property listing.
- Property inspections during this time are by appointment only. To make an appointment contact the real estate agent on the listing.
For regional listings, we will continue to partner with our agents to determine the optimal method of sale.
Safety precautionary measures at private inspections include us:
- continuing to remain diligent in our cleaning practices.
- monitoring the number of people that attend our private inspections to ensure we comply with social distancing measures.
- encouraging attendees to use the hand sanitiser available at each of the properties.
The Public Trustee is working closely with the relevant government agencies in response to Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to take extra precautions as necessary based on advice from health authorities.
Buying a property
properties for auction or sale across QLD
See new properties first with our regular property alert
Questions about bidding at an auction?
Frequently asked questions
What are the auction terms?
Auction terms: cash, unconditional terms with 42 day settlement and 5% deposit payable by personal/company/bank cheque or electronic funds transfer on sale date.
What is the price/what do you think it will sell for?
Under current QLD Legislation the Public Trustee is unable to discuss or disclose the reserve, price expectations or any other indication of value for properties being submitted for public auction.
Can I have a copy of the contract and what are the rates?
Please email email@example.com for a copy of the sales contract, rates notices and sales documentation.
Do you take offers prior to Auction?
The Public Trustee's preferred method of sale is by way of Public Auction as this provides a competitive bidding process to maximise the return and transparency for the market place.
Property enquiries or arrange a property inspection
Selling a property
Purchasing a property? Ensure your Will is up to dateBook an appointment