Claim unclaimed money

The Unclaimed Money Register contains details of unclaimed money from deceased estates administered by the Public Trustee and unclaimed money received from other sources. This facility will allow you to search through a variety of sources of unclaimed money managed by the Public Trustee and you can complete a claim form if you believe you have a claim.

Application to claim unclaimed money form (PDF, 108 KB) 

Last published: 19/06/2019 12:14:58 AM